Hetalia APH Roleplayers~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello! And Welcome to my absolutely awesome Forum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

snowstorm (fuck creative titles)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1snowstorm (fuck creative titles) Empty snowstorm (fuck creative titles) Fri May 04, 2012 12:44 am

catrina (czech)

catrina (czech)
Admin

just no fucking comment. [i]

~Maine's POV~
"matt i think we should get inside! its freezing!" i yelled agaisnt the howling arctic wind as i pulled my fluffy scarf closer to my face. i wasnt used to this kinda cold. it was a dry unforgiving, tens of hundreds of tiny pins on fire in your skin kinda cold. and the wind only made it worse. it made my eyes prickele and tore at ever inch that was exposed.

after a moment i realized that matt had said something but his soft voice was carried away by the howl of the freezing air. i pulled my head closer resting my chin on his shoulder trying vainly to hear what he was saying, but as soon as the word left his mouth they were lost. but i was surprised when he suddenly stopped the skidoo. mostly because i ended up sliding down the seat and ended up firmly pressed against his back. i tried my best to contain the blush that was spreading across my cheeks as i could feel his stong back, even through the heavy coat that he wore.

"look, an old hunting shack." i could feel him shift and i unwrapped my legs from around his waist. "i know its not ideal but i mean at least we wont freeze." i nodded slowly. as Matthew unhooked the camping gear from the side of the sled i could hear him let out a sigh. and i knew why he was so disappointed. he had said he wanted this trip to be perfect, and a snow stomr was anything but romantic, but i knew that je was trying hard to win my affection.

i had known for years that canada had had a crush on me. i could tell by the sad fleeting glances that i noticed every once in a while. he always looked so forlorn when i was with someone else, even though his response was always 'n-no im happy for you. i really am.' i wouldnt go so far as to call it love, but i knew that he believed in such things. i guess he has france to thank, for were it not for him, we would not be together.

my lips pulled into a tight scowl as my mind drifted to the french man. he had always had a reputation of the hopeless romantic, but when we were together, all he did was use me for his own pleasure. no matter how many time i asked for only the gentlest of touches he always ended up working me like a rented mule. looking back on it not, it was blatantly obvious that he only cared about himself. and now no matter how hard i try i can never get the image of his obnoxious smirk every morning after. he always looked so pleased, like he was god gift to me and everyone. im just glad that Matt finally alerted me. he told me what he said behind my back.

"is something wrong?" i snapped out of my train of thought to see Matt staring at me. when i saw the deep sympathy and concern in his eyes, it almost made me want to wrap my arms around him. (but seeing as he was carring all out gear, im guessing thats probably not the best idea)

"oh nothing." i replied rather stoically, "just thinking." i started to trek through the snow into the shack. i tried to reach for the door, but before i could even wrap my finger around the knob, it opened before me. i looked to the side to see Matt holding it open despite the fact he was carring well over 30 pounds of gear.

"please, l-ladies first." he said. im so glad i still have my scarf on because my cheek were glowing red. sure france used to do that but every time i looked back i caught him staring at my ass. but not canada, as soon as i was through the door i felt something heavy fall on my shoulders like a weight. "here since your cold and not used to my winter, you can have my coat till i have a fire going."

"oh thanks." i replied as i lowered myself into the worn easy chair. it creeked slightly under me as i shifted burring my face in the fur of his collar. it had a wonderful smell. like pine forest covered in fresh snow, mixed with the deep sugary smell of maple and wood smoke. i let my eyes slip shut and let myself get lost in it. the entire day was slowly slipping out of my mind as i curled up in on the chair.

~earlier~

this morning was perfect. the way the sunlight reflected off the icy crystals that hung from each branch was absolutely breath taking. as canada had practically drowned his pancakes in maple syrup i was starting to wonder why he had asked me to come to his house so early. however i quickly pushed those thoughts away as i stared across the vast frozen lake that his winter home had been built on. "isnt it nice?" i looked over across the table to see his deep violet blue eyes staring at me. he had always had such amazing eyes.

"yes it is. do you really wake up to this every day?" i asked as i skewered the center of my pancake and lifted it to my mouth shoving as much as i could in. across the table Matthew laughed as he gave me a nod.

"ya. it may be far from 'civilization' but the wilderness has a sort of untamed beauty that i love." i could see him shift ever so slightly as her played with the edge of the table cloth. "and umm...well i was kinda wondering if youd like to see it......you know with.....me?" i could feel the blood rush to my cheeks as he turned his violet blues back down to his lap. "i mean i understand if you know you don-"

"of course i would!" i cut him off before he started to ramble. to be honest i like canada a lot. not only had he been around a lot when i was growing (because Al was always to busy to pay attention to me), he treated me like a nation when no one else, not even the micronations, did and he was always there when i needed a shoulder to cry on or and always had an ear to lend. i could see his face light up.

"great! ill go pack the skidoo." i blunk for a second in confusion.

"the what?"

"oh maple..."

~~~~~~~~~~~

i stirred lightly letting my eyelids flutter slightly as i shifted. however when i felt something tighten around my chest i coudlnt help but freeze out of fear. but as i slowly opened my eyes, i realized my fear had been unfounded. i was pressed against canadas chest as his arms held me close, our legs tangled like a braid. i realized that he was probably doing this because of warmth, but that still didnt stop me from blushing horribly. i shifted closer burying my face in his chest which had been exposed by hit open shirt. as i did i could hear him let out a soft moan which made me giggle.

"oooohhh maine~" my eyes shot back open. i just realized that there was something very hard pressed against my leg. with my ear to his chest i could hear each ragged breath he took, wiggling his hips more and more.

suddenly he let out a rather loud moan as i felt warm liquid run down my inner thigh. my cheekes heated up furiously as i shook him lightly. "m-matt...?" slowly his violet eyes opened. i had to admit that the sight of his amazing eyes combined with the deep blush on his cheeks looked amazing.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum