Hetalia APH Roleplayers~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello! And Welcome to my absolutely awesome Forum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

germany and melody fluff.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1germany and melody fluff.  Empty germany and melody fluff. Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:54 pm

catrina (czech)

catrina (czech)
Admin

germany sighed as he lifted the freshly cut vegetables into the already bubbling pot of water. from the other room he heard yet another loud sneeze echo. he sighed again but it slowly turned into a dry chuckles as he finished searving the soup and placed it on a try along with a glass of orange juice and a few tablets of pain killers.
ACHOO!!
another loud sneeze rang out as her walked into the room holding the try. this time he didnt even try to hide his laugh. 'you see. this is what happens when you make drunk bar-bets with bruder.'
'oh shut ACHOO! up' melody replied as she wiped her nose. he was right though. if she had listened to Ludwig instead of his tupid 'awesome' brother, she wouldnt have gotten this cold. she sniffled and wiped her nose. 'stupid prussia.' she said under her breath
'ja but he didnt force you to run down the street naked chasing after Czech because she stole your beer.'
'ya but he bet i couldnt take all my clothes off without using my hands.'
'but you didnt have to listen to him.' melody sighed as she scooted up in bed.
'ja your right.' germany's lips pulled into a smal smile as he set the tray of food. 'i guess im just a dumkoff'
'that may be...' germany replied as he sat on the bed next to her. 'but your my dumbkoff.' he said leaning in close to look into her deep blue eye before leaning in for a kiss.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum