Hetalia APH Roleplayers~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello! And Welcome to my absolutely awesome Forum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

bed of roses

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 bed of roses Empty bed of roses Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:41 am

Layia/Mariah/Ariana

Layia/Mariah/Ariana
Admin

~Maines POV (or whatevere her name is)~
each tick of the clock seemed to ring in my ears as the minutes ticked by. this meeting seemed to be dragged on for eons rather then the few hours that it actually was. i just couldnt take much more of this. i let out a small groan as i slammed my head on the table top. unsurprisingly, no one noticed or maybe they did and just didnt care. i sighed and rested my cheek against the cool stained wood of the table and closed my eyes, more to block everything out then anything else.
i didnt realize that i had fallen asleep until i could feel a light tap on my shoulder. i slowly opened my eyes to see a pair of deep sapphire blue eyes staring into mine. he gave a small yet somewhat coy smile. 'bonjour belle.' he said in his deep and silky voice. i couldnt help but blush at the way that devilish smile played on his lips. it was almost hypnotizing.
'h-hello' i said in reply. i was trying my best to keep my cheeks from turning bright red, but im pretty sure i was failing.
'tell me, what are you doing here all by yourself?' it was at this point that i remembered who i was talking to. i started to get ten times more nervous then before. you see france (the fellow nation that i was talking to) has a reputation of being a bit of a horndog as well as not talking no as no but more 'well im thinking about it you can bend me over and fuck me senseless.'
i shifted in my chair but i think he could sense my discomfort. 'i should maybe get going.' i said. truth was i had no where to go nothing to do, maybe thats why i have been so depressed lately.
out of the corner of my eye i could see fracis' lips turn down in a small frown but it quickly disappeared as he shrugged. 'alright. i was going to ask if you would wish to accompany me for a drink? but i suppose i could always go by myself. seul encore ce soir [alone again tonight]' he said as he stuffed his hands in his pocket with hunched shoulders.
i dont know if it was seeing him look so down or maybe the fact that i was just fucking bored but whatever the reason i found myself reaching out and grabbing his hand and saying 'alright i will'

~at the hotel~
i could feel my lips pull into a very wide smile as i finished wiping my mouth. across the table Francis was staring at me. normally i would find such a thing would creep me out, but something about the soft reflection of the candle light in his deep blue seem to have an alluring and all i could do is stare back. as the the dishes were taken by the waiter i could see his hand slide across the table and gently his fingers brushed across mine. it was only brief but i could feel shivers run up the length of my arm and deep into my body.
i guess it must have been noticeable because France remarked, 'cold mon chere~?' i couldnt help but shiver again just by his smooth french words the seemed to just roll off his tongue. his soft gentle smile grew as he took off his coat and draped it over my shoulders. i guess i should have known better then to wear a spaghetti strap tank top in fall. 'mon chere i was wondering if you would like to come to my room for a small night cap?'
'ah sure i guess.' to be honest i dont know what the fuck he was talking about with night caps and whatever but her had been such a gentleman that i think i owed him one. (whatever it might be)

~penthouse suite~
'wow! hot damn you actually can afford this?' i asked as i practically twirled around the room. it was huge. and the view was just amazing. i could see clear across the city that was illuminated with thousands of shining street lights.
'oui. my boss he is a man of great taste.' Francis called from the kitchen as he rummaged around the certain drawers. as he stood and walked into the 'living room' portion i saw he had a glass of fine french wine and two glasses. 'and naturally, he wanted only the best for moi.' he said as he sat down of the sheep skin couch and handed me a glass.
i wont lie and say i was fearless. i was in a hotel room with France drinking alcohol (sure it was fine expensive alcohol but i could still get off my ass or worse him on it) but i knew that i wasnt about to run away. im not that kinda girl.
as he poured the beautiful deep red wine into my glass i couldnt take my eyes off his thick shiny locks. France had always took pride in his hair sometimes even lording its fine qualities over others. but this was the first time i was seeing him up close and it was better then expected. i guess i was distracted because i ended up missing my mouth and spiling the entire glass down my shirt.
'OH SHIT!!' i yelled as i jumped to my feet. France did as well but rather then just tear my clothes off (as i kinda expected) he showed me to the bathroom and told me to take as much time as i needed. he even lended me shirt to wear after.
after a quick shower and a half assed attempt to get the wine out of my shirt i decided i might as well tell France that i should be going. i put on his oversized (well against my small frame it was) shirt and stepped out. the only problem was he wasnt on the couch like i thought. 'France?' i called out to him a few time, but just as i was about to leave i saw the flicking glow of candles reflecting in the window.
i pushed the door open and immediately froze like a deer caught in the headlights. the warm glow of the candles around the room illuminated the nice large bed in the center. it was completely round and the pure crimson silk sheets were covered in pink and red rose petals. and it was the only thing that was covering France as he lay splayed across it.
there was no mistaking his intent and yet seeing him there naked, that slightly tanned skin over his lean muscled frame covered in light golden hair. it made me feel......excited. no fuck that it made me feel exilerated. the gentle smile that had adorned his lips frohe m the beginning was now turner into a smirk that made me all the more turned on.
'mon chere.' he said in a deep tone that just made me want to melt. 'are you jusy going to keep me waiting?'
i was across the room before i could even register that i was walking. as i crawled into it i could see a dark look in his eyes. and i couldnt help but smirk back at him. the french man grabbed the collar of the shirt he had lent me and slowly pulled it open. as he did his lips wrapped around my neck and started to suck hard leaving a large possessive mark. i tried to contain the small moans as he started to trail lower wrapping his soft french lips around every exposed inch of skin.
as i felt his warm tongue twirl around my nipple, i gave up on trying to hold back and threw my head back moaning shamelessly. im pretty sure i saw him smirk as he started to suck on it while he groped and played with the other one. it was getting harder and harder to contain myself and i ended up tangling my finger in his hair. he moved from suckling to nipping and marking each one and once i was blushing brightly and moans he started to trail his kisses down my stomach.
i just let him lay me down on the bed and as his smooth lips and warm breath passed over my most sensitive area i could swear that time stopped. i could feel my body tense up. truth be told i had never done this before. i mean i have had a few people grope me (usually with dire consiquenses) but i had never given anyone access to my most privet of areas. but the feeling of his tongue running over me was just divine. i couldnt help but yell out his name over and over as her swirled his tongue deep inside me. and when he pulled back i was a panting sticky mess. and all i can think about was 'more...'
France smirked down at me with a look that just screamed seduction. 'Je suis désolé mais je ne vais pas répondre jusqu'à ce que vous demandez en français. [i'm sorry but i won't respond until you ask in french] i tried to remember all the french i knew but all i did was
's'il vous plaît.' i begged him with large needy eyes. the deep resonating laugh from his throat just made me needier.
i could feel something large and hard pressed up again my entrance. the size of it made me feel light headed just thinking about what is about to come. but before i had a chance to doubt, he pushed all of his manhood into me causing me to arch forward in some amazing pain and pleasure.
for a moment he was still until our breaths seemed to overlap. then slowly he began to pull his hard cock out only to shove it back in. the horribly amazing pain sent electricity up my body as he started to move faster and thrust deeper. i dug my nail deep into his skin as her thrust so hard inside me i swore i could feel my body tear. but it was amazing, every motion sent spark through out my body and every breath i was able to some how take made me feel amazing. i couldnt help but try and roll my hips with his in this harsh rhythm.
it seemed as though time had no meaning and yet as i felt him still and a rush of heat in my body i knew that it was over. France gave a final moan as he pulled out and rolled over trying to catch his breath,. i was as well but before i had the chance i found myself in a in his arms. i dont think i have ever slept that well in my life as i did that night

https://hetaliaroleplaying.rpg-board.net

2 bed of roses Empty Re: bed of roses Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:52 am

Layia/Mariah/Ariana

Layia/Mariah/Ariana
Admin

I FUCKING LOVE YOU MAN!

https://hetaliaroleplaying.rpg-board.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum